Bluehost is among the biggest hosting companies in the world and #1 WordPress advocated hosting provider. bluehost pricing is cheap and provides a large selection of hosting programs for beginners to larger companies. Watch the complete Bluehost review by our experts to learn if Bluehost is the ideal selection for you. In this complete review of Bluehost, we’ll set their promises to check.
Speaking About Bluehost
It currently powers over 2 million websites from all over the world. Bluehost has a long-standing link with the bluehost WordPress community. They’re an official WordPress advocated hosting company since 2006. They pride themselves in their 24/7 customer service, exceptional hosting infrastructure, and service for its free open source software such as WordPress.
Benefits and Pitfalls of Bluehost
Here are the benefits and disadvantages of Bluehost that we observed.
To start with, let’s look at the benefits that make Bluehost the best option.
- Reliability: The power that a large number of sites with minimal downtime. Bluehost email services are best.
- No hidden charges: There aren’t any hidden fees when signing up for your account.
- Free domain name: You get a completely free domain name for 1 year after you signup.
Bluehost is not without some disadvantages that you have to know about before registering.
- Greater domain renewal price their free domain price is higher than average.
- Upselling Add-ons: They have a competitive up-sell process during signup. However, you can easily unchecked all of the add-ons if you don’t need them.
- Bluehost offers a variety of hosting plans for all sizes and budgets.
Let’s take a look at Bluehost hosting programs and their attributes.
Shared hosting is the perfect way to start a brand new site with low traffic volume. In a shared hosting environment, your site shares host resources with other sites.
A considerably more dependable upgrade to the shared hosting application. It permits you to use multiple cloud servers, allowing your website to automatically change to another server in the event of a hardware failure or higher traffic.
A hosting package designed especially for WordPress powered websites. It is optimized to operate WordPress and may even protect your WordPress site against common threats.
The most popular eCommerce plugin for WordPress, it enables you to easily begin an online shop with WordPress. WooCommerce hosting provides you with all the vital characteristics to kick start your eCommerce store.
A dedicated server to for your website means you’ll have all the instruments of the server to your own. The downside is that will need to handle the server all on your own.
Bluehost Service and Client Support:
- All of Bluehost hosting plans enable you to install WordPress using 1-click.
- All programs include a simple to use hosting control panel where you can manage your hosting, create databases, etc.
- It is really important that you choose a web hosting firm that delivers assistance and support if you require it.
- Bluehost maintains a huge library of articles, step-by-step guides, and film tutorials as part of the detailed knowledge base. This is a massive help for novices and many frequent issues can be quickly solved by a simple search. But, there are times when you might have to speak to an individual to acquire more help.
- Bluehost provides a 24/7 service system where you are able to speak with their customer service agents employing live chat or telephone. This is really helpful when you need quick assistance from the technical support team.
- Bluehost recently decided to get ticket based support to focus on an individual technique of live chat and phone-based support. However, some users might still miss the ticket based support system that’s particularly good if your problem cannot be solved in a single live chat or phone session.